ga('create', 'UA-81211056-1', 'auto');
The call for entries is now open! So, now is the time to enter your work for your chance to be a winner in the 5th Annual "I See You Awards®"! We SEE how hard it is to bring your projects to fruition, and we want to recognize and reward you!
RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY:
The I See You Awards® were designed specifically for low-budget independent filmmakers. Our goal is to recognize and reward the accomplishments of low-budget indie filmmakers, so those filmmakers with budgets that do not exceed $700,000 are eligible to enter.
When submitting your film for consideration, please include your film's budget.
1. All submitted films in the feature film category must be at least 70 minutes long.
2. Short films should not exceed 30 minutes in length. Webisodes and web series follow the same rules as short films.
3. Please list the names of your cast and crew along with their role and/or crew positions. We want to ensure that the correct individuals are credited if they receive a nomination!
4. Documentary films are only eligible to be nominated in the category of "Best Documentary."
5. Projects submitted in the student film category must include proof.
6. In order to be considered for an award, films DO NOT have to be shown in theaters. It is our goal to help low-budget indie filmmakers gain recognition and, in turn, distribution.
For more information on the submission process, please visit us on FilmFreeway or on our newest partner site, the ISA!
We are thrilled to be partnering with the ISA starting in 2021! As we continue to grow, we will continue to provide more and more opportunities for indie filmmakers and screenwriters! We see you!